Couldn't take screenshot

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
After updating my L920 to latest version of developer preview 12403. I turned the preview off and checked extra+info it showed me Lumia Denim. But then i observed i could not take screenshot anymore by pressing volume up and power button. I deleted the pfd app installed it again signed in again and now extra+ info is showing firmware version lumia cyan but still I'm not able to take screenshot, it just gives message screenshot cannot be taken. What should i do now? I tried soft resetting my device but still I'm not able to take screenshot

Last edited:

baichibird

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I don't think it is the volume button that should be pressed.You need to press the button which is used to lock your screen and the button in the middle under your screen at the same time

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Okay I guess I know that problem ..
Where is your store new photos location ?
SD card or phone .. You can find it in storage sense

AmGaD-SaLaH

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
In my case there was SD card .. Just by changing the place of the storage fixed it .
You can try by renaming the screenshots folder to any other name.. And try to take a screenshot

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset and try again? I haven't had or heard of this issue on a Lumia 920, and I've had mine for a year now, running the developer preview since day one. So hopefully a soft reset works, any idea when the last screen shot was?

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Try a soft reset and try again? I haven't had or heard of this issue on a Lumia 920, and I've had mine for a year now, running the developer preview since day one. So hopefully a soft reset works, any idea when the last screen shot was?

Can you just for once turn off developer preview by unchecking in preview for developer app and then check extra+info and then try to take few screenshots? I tried soft resetting my device but it didn't work

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Can you just for once turn off developer preview by unchecking in preview for developer app and then check extra+info and then try to take few screenshots? I tried soft resetting my device but it didn't work

So I did what you said on both my Lumia 920 and my dad's Lumia 925 and both of them went Denim after turning off the Preview for Developers. However, I could still take a screenshot (I didn't try on my dad's).

wp_ss_20141125_0001.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills