Haven't backed up in two minutes??

Oalva012

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Every time I turn my 920 on or soft reset, a notification pops up in the center saying that I haven't backed up my phone in a while. I back up every time I see it and the message still comes back. I just did a recovery with the Lumia software and it did not help.

My question is, is anybody else having this problem or is something possibly wrong with the phone?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Every time I turn my 920 on or soft reset, a notification pops up in the center saying that I haven't backed up my phone in a while. I back up every time I see it and the message still comes back. I just did a recovery with the Lumia software and it did not help.

My question is, is anybody else having this problem or is something possibly wrong with the phone?

I've been getting the same notification ever since the last update. I backed up the first time I got it... then subsequent notifications I've just been swiping away. There might be a setting in there somewhere for it.. but I've just been too lazy to look lol..

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I just looked and turned it off under settings/ notifications and actions. Must be a new entry there that's "on" by default.

Oalva012

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Haha I actually found a lazy fix for what I posted.

Go to settings --> notifications and actions --> backup and just turn that off. I can't believe I went through all the settings and missed that before! And the strange part is that I actually found my answer from someone who had never even touched a Windows Phone... Anyway, I hope it helps you too 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)