Changing from 920 to OnePlus few questions..need some help

chgogolfpro

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
I just got a One Plus and have been on ATT Straight Talk with my Lumina 920, questions are
1. Is it just simply take sim out of Lumina and put in OnePlus ? Contacts will be on new phone ? Settings ?
2. Am giving Lumina to a friend, once sim is out do I have to clear 920 of my information or is it wiped once my sim is out ?

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
1 No you have to transfer the contact they are not stored on the SIM but in your outlook account.. One option is to use an app on the new phone. Or add your outlook account on your new phone.
2 No all data is still on your phone you shoud do a HARD RESET/reset your phone.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Switching SIM cards will work only if they are the same size or you have the right adaptor. Make sure before you deactivate your 920.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
The Lumia 920 and the OnePlus One both use a micro SIM, so no issues there. As Harrie-S said, you will need to transfer your contacts. I'm guessing they're in your Microsoft acount? You can either use your Microsoft account on your OnePlus One, or import your contacts to your Google account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss