What does Developer Preview give us?

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone, kind of a dumb question but I can't seem to find a finite and direct answer on the forums or articles.

I was wondering if someone could tell me (or point me to a website/article/post/etc) what the developer preview gives us 920 users? I know the main things, such as folders and OS update scheduler, but I was hoping to see all of the moderate and minor things it has fixed. Does anyone know?

Thank you!

P.S. I just downloaded it last night, took 3 updates and around 40 minutes to download and install all of them. So far I haven't had any issues with compatibility or glitches. If anyone is on the fence about doing it, I'd recommend doing it!

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, kind of a dumb question but I can't seem to find a finite and direct answer on the forums or articles.

I was wondering if someone could tell me (or point me to a website/article/post/etc) what the developer preview gives us 920 users? I know the main things, such as folders and OS update scheduler, but I was hoping to see all of the moderate and minor things it has fixed. Does anyone know?

Thank you!

P.S. I just downloaded it last night, took 3 updates and around 40 minutes to download and install all of them. So far I haven't had any issues with compatibility or glitches. If anyone is on the fence about doing it, I'd recommend doing it!
Check out this article, it may answer some of your questions.

All you need to know about the Windows Phone 8.1 'Preview for Developers' | Windows Central

Therealeinn

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Dohh, thank you very much for the article, Ed. When I tried typing in "Developer Preview" in the search for Windows Central, it must have been further down than I looked. I appreciate the help!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234