Lumia 920 updated to Build 10.0.10586.318

akshay waghray

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
hey dude, congrats...just wanted to check are you facing any issues in getting notifications from WC and MSPU app after the update. I am facing the issues since moring today...Just wanted to know the same.

mr-mac

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Well... if you change insider to production preview option you get this update... not had anything on fastlane since announced 920 wasn't getting 10.... Anyway installed normally, restarted and stuck at Nokia logo.... soft reset, stuck at Nokia logo.... tried to hard reset over and over and nothing happened as repowered from ! When got to volume down..... kept trying, went for one last press buttons quicker shot at hard reset and still repowered at volume down.... but low and behold it booted and completed post install tasks..... So far so good. Fingers crossed the apps crashing out and reboots will be less than version I was on previously :). Facebook beta app seems quicker to load and populate news feed so far. Time will tell :)

mr-mac

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Not saying it will be perfect but so far not had Facebook beta or any other app crash to desktop... And also not had any random restarts as I always had in previous builds... In fact probably would have had a fair few crashes and restarts by now usually.... fingers crossed but defo an improvement :)

Jack Neill

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I have been getting updates all the way to .420 without any insider ring. Its solid AF on my 920. My 1020 is another story.....

TycStyle

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I need to get my 920 updated to the latest insider version, for all stability reasons as a temp replacement for my 950 which will be returned to fix a screen issue.
But, it does not want to recognize that there is an update available, so I am at 10.0.10586.420 which was the June update. How can I force it to pick-up the absolutely lastest one?

Any help is welcome.
Thanks.
TycStyle

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa