Why can't I get past enter PIN?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can't get past "enter PIN"

Hey everyone,

I got an issue and hope i can find a solution. So i got my Nokia Lumia 920 for about three years now, i try to explain it. My phone is a bit broken, it shut itself down from time to time and Shows me then that it has overheated, though it hasn't really. My battery was **** too, ihad like 5%, put it on the charger, it restarted like it does from time to time and appearently i had 97%. When i ran out of battery last week, i couldn't Charge it anymore, so i ordered another battery. Battery arrived, i put it in, and it worked again. But now it is so, when i swap up and try to enter my pin, my phone does nothing. I can press back, all keys still, but it won't let me in, neither it Shows any message like "wrong PIN". I used to have this Problem randomly before, but only from time to time. Now i can'T do anything more, my phone still reacts to the back button and i can enter like 20 numbers, and still doesn't do anything.

Yesterday, i tried a hard reset and soft reset and all this, but it didn't work. I can't do the reset, i tried a few ways. But yesterday, after i gave up trying, i let it in my pocket for an hour, tried again...and it worked. It worked perfectly fine!. Today i wanted to put Music on my phone (i can't connect it to my Computer, so i have to do it through onedrive), and it shut itself down a few times, and this error occured again. Now it still doesn't react like it used to have yesterday. I hope you can find me a solution.

Lovely Greetings

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Can't get past "enter PIN"

Your best bet is to get a new phone, that phone came out almost 4 years ago. If you really don't want to get a new one then download windows device recovery tool. It'll completely reinstall the os and re-flash the firmware onto your device so it should work like new unless you have a hardware problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)