Pictures / Video taken with your 925

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I figured it would be pink? :wink: What's with the darn pink anyway? It's like the new standard color for everything..

I also have one of the shirts, and I'm glad it's not pink. Pink accents are ok for me, but I don't like a lot of pink. If the shirt itself were pink, I wouldn't wear it.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Nah! I'm with Laura; very glad it's not pink! I think in all of my adult life, I have literally owned only one pink shirt and I barely ever wore it. :evil:

don't take me wrong, I despise pink, even my daughter doesn't have anything pink sometimes people even guess she's a boy :winktongue:

MrPovilas

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, i wanna ask if it possible to take a picture without flash, that flash never light then focusing picture? :? Using MS camera, maybe are another apps for that function, who disable flash and you dont need it

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, i wanna ask if it possible to take a picture without flash, that flash never light then focusing picture? :? Using MS camera, maybe are another apps for that function, who disable flash and you dont need it

it's called Focus assist light - can be turned of in settings

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
To get more true colors at night try manual settings on Nokia Camera. Auto setting makes objects/buildings too bright.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon