- 05-14-2013, 07:46 AM #1
This is the place to put all of your awesome pictures/video's captured on your Nokia Lumia 925's.
- Off-topic Posts will be edited or removed. Please respect our community rules no matter how good your photo is.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they comply with our Community Rules.
- The forum will automatically resize your picture thumbnails so the forum structure isn't broken.
Feel free to look over the Community Rules & Guidelines here: before your post your image(s).
For a guide on how to use your phone's camera to take better pictures see here: So you want to take better pictures? [Guide]
Last edited by Muessig; 08-16-2013 at 06:32 AM.
- 05-14-2013, 09:35 PM #4
- 05-20-2013, 10:57 AM #6
- 06-16-2013, 12:27 PM #10
Well got the Nokia lumia 925. Love it over my 800. However not sure on camera yes it takes good pics if everyone is still or if light level is ok. Flash lights up the target but you don't see background and little bit of movement blurs pics when trying to take pic of my son. I'll post pics later off my photo bucket account.
Any tips or hints greatly appreciated..
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Edited with photos. Pics are all on auto apart from one.
First my son playing with fathers day card
Now my son resting head on sofa no flash
And last with flash
Last edited by adamfehres; 06-16-2013 at 04:40 PM.
- 06-24-2013, 12:24 AM #12
Also, having a light source behind the subject will always give you worse results than either having no direct light source behind, or the light source in front of the subject. If you had closed the curtain you would have probably gotten much better results in the first picture of your sleeping son.
06-24-2013, 05:21 AM #14
- 50 Posts
- 06-24-2013, 09:51 AM #15
Overall those shots look quite good for phones camera, but i am waiting EOS, unless it costs astronomical amount of €uros
06-24-2013, 10:48 AM #16
- 2 Posts
I bought 925 and it's been 5 days since I'm using it. I thought when we shot pictures they will be fantastic with top quality compared to any other phone. I hate to say this, but I'm not happy with some shots esp when I tried to shot pic pointed to sun (on cloudy day). I don't know how bad it will be when it is bright sunny day and tried to shot pointing towards Sun. Picture is a bit dark and only background is highlighted. What makes me disappointing is same picture shot with iPhone4s is with better clarity. The result is same when background is more brighter.
I'm using windows phone from launch day in UK and waited this long for a good WP8 hardware. After all hype created by Nokia about low light photography, I was not able to agree that I was smoked by iPhone :( in photography. I must agree, other pics are good shot by Lumia 925 which means I need to find a suitable location to shot pic where there is enough light in the foreground or camera is not pointing to direct sunlight. My mate who is using iPhone4s didn't find the same problem.
This is really disturbing and thinking to exchange Lumia 925 with iPhone 5 if I can :(
- 06-28-2013, 09:34 AM #20
- 07-05-2013, 10:34 AM #23
- 07-09-2013, 05:07 AM #25
- By Duvi in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4222Last Post: 02-18-2015, 02:07 AM
- By Laura Knotek in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 172Last Post: 11-29-2014, 10:09 AM
- By Duvi in forum HTC 8XReplies: 201Last Post: 10-15-2014, 12:07 PM
- By Laura Knotek in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 70Last Post: 09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Alex Rodriguez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 04:23 PM