Lumia 925 Color Comparison to Help You Decide...

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
This thread was started as a help thread for those who can't decide which color of the Lumia 925 they wish to purchase. If you have any helpful links or photos, please share! :)

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The colors of the Lumia 925 are black, silver, and white. The silver and white both have the silver aluminum edge, but the black has a black aluminum edge. Personally, i love the look of the silver aluminum edge, but I also love the black color as well. (The black is more like a midnight grey.) So, I think if you want the aluminum silver edge to show, but prefer an all black phone, the black charging case on the silver phones look very nice. There's the look of all black with dark clear black screen and thin black case with that hint of metal peeking through the front and sides...giving a completely classy look!

Here's a comparison video i found as well. http://youtu.be/LDP1DQfqg_c

So, what do you think? Which one would you pick? Any tips?

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm more of a white kind of guy but that black does look really nice. The thing I'm more worried about is the white being matte which isn't actually a bad thing and the reason Nokia has been selling glossy whites instead. Maybe this one's more durable???

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
The more I see the black one, the more it's growing on me as my favorite. Damn, it's gorgeous! I still like the white a lot, too. I think if I were to get a 925, though, I'd probably end up with the black.

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Seems like I'm the only one who prefers grey to black. My choice would be white, grey, black in that order. I'm not a fan of black on black...however now that I read its more of a midnight grey, I may have to see it in person to make a final verdict. I like the black aluminum a lot though. White + Black aluminum would have been amazing...

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Seems like I'm the only one who prefers grey to black. My choice would be white, grey, black in that order. I'm not a fan of black on black...however now that I read its more of a midnight grey, I may have to see it in person to make a final verdict. I like the black aluminum a lot though. White + Black aluminum would have been amazing...

I guess you can get the black aluminum phone with the white charging case or the white aluminum phone with the black charging case. I would love to see those combos! :)

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the videos.

After seeing them I can't really decide. The black looks really classy but I like the silver edges of the white and grey version. The silver plus black charging case also looks like a good combo.

The only reason I'm worried about the white back is that it might show any markings or scratches more than the other colours.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Black without a doubt, the grey aluminium edges give it an extra sleek look and the front will blend in better with the screen. I never buy white phones (as people will automatically ask if its that phone) but that would be my second option for the contrast with the screen. Grey doesnt really do it for me.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I change my mind and choose white! instead of grey. Do not like black which is my favorite color; but it looks not black but dark grey!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett