screen protector

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know a good screen protector for this phone? I don't want one that makes the screen look cheap. If you know then please let me know!

cheers!

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I've had a Lumia 800 for a year and a half with no protector, and no scratching. I'm sure the 925 will be the same, I don't intend to put a protector on mine when it arrives!

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I want to put one this time around because my 900 and 820 are both scratched! I want this one to stay in the best condition.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone found a link to a good one so far? All the ones coming available all seem of poor quality. I really want one to arrive before my phone arrives on or before 21st :D

Snapples

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Let me know how you get on but at that price for 6, I know those will be extremely poor quality

Yes I will let you know what I think once I have received them. Sometimes in the past I have found cheaper protectors better that the more expensive ones.

woodbane

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I'd be more inclined to try something like a Skinomi screen protector. I've always had good luck with them on my cell phones. If you're comfortable with the wet-style applications then I'd give them a go. They do just the screen protector and the full body. The advantage of the wet style application is they usually go almost all the way to the edges of the screen due to the membrane flexibility.

Amazon.co.uk has them.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
I can vouch for Skinomi. Great products and great service. Had some installation problems with one of their screen protectors once. I snapped a pic of the scratches and divot in the installed protector and they sent me a replacement immediately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12