Lost The Battle

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I had been convincing my girlfriend to get the 925 on T-Mobile (US) when it came out (I own a L920). My job was pretty much done and out of nowhere her brother gave her an iPhone 5 as a present.

!@#$%^&* Damn it all to hell.

She gave her HTC Radar to her mom. T-Mobile, why couldn't you release this at the same time as Germany??!!! :( :(

skinsfan10

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Because there is no 1700 or better yet no rm-893 passed to make it work for us yet. Oh and cause they could care less about their customers anymore.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Well since you were going to buy it anyway, why not buy one for yourself when it comes out? ;)

Because I don't see the point in getting one for me since I already own a L920... Also, I do like my wireless charging being built in. Also, I don't know all the details but I don't know if the L925 would work with AT&T.

Musicman247

Aug 29, 2006
www.splashblog.com
why not buy one for yourself when it comes out? ;)

Because there is no 1700 or better yet no rm-893 passed to make it work for us yet. Oh and cause they could care less about their customers anymore.
Thanks for reading my post emorolleyes.gif

Because I don't see the point in getting one for me since I already own a L920... Also, I do like my wireless charging being built in. Also, I don't know all the details but I don't know if the L925 would work with AT&T.
It should work with AT&T. It has all the right radio bands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99