I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [New Lumia 925 Ad][[FOUND]]

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [New Lumia 925 Ad]

Can't help on the music unfortunately. I do know that Nokia has had its own DJ for years that is part of the team that mixes and/or decides the songs on many of the official introduction videos. Told by official Nokia Conversation channel much over a year ago.
When talking about music on Nokia advertisements below are two that pretty much made be all hyped for the devices and in the end made me buy both of them back in the day.

The Amazing Everyday - Nokia Lumia 800 - YouTube

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

That "Amazing Everyday" Ad is by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, they're their own band.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site

That "Amazing Everyday" Ad is by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, they're their own band.

Yes i'm well aware of that.

"DJ for years that is part of the team that mixes and/or decides the songs on many of the official introduction videos."

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THIS SONG! [New Lumia 925 Ad][[UPDATE]]

UPDATE
So I finally got a reply from a Nokia twitter page and they said:

The song was specifically designed by #Nokia engineers and is known by the "More than your eyes can see" theme...

It was a German Nokia page, so I'm guessing they meant it's by Koobra, the one who did the Something Real song.
So I'll be tweeting him to see if he'll release it or what. siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

UGH WTF
So I messaged Koobra on his fatchbook page and he replied with this:

Koobra Strange, that song is not one of mine.
4 hours ago

God****ingdamnit

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

Finally an answer!!1
I've been chatting back and forth with the German Nokia twitter page and they finally revealed the song name and artist:
nokiahomebase.jpg

Unfortunately it was specifically made for the ad and the link they gave me was the ad version (short). I'll see if maybe there was a full one made. I hopedklgdgnndgk

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

Finally an answer!!1
I've been chatting back and forth with the German Nokia twitter page and they finally revealed the song name and artist:
View attachment 36842

Unfortunately it was specifically made for the ad and the link they gave me was the ad version (short). I'll see if maybe there was a full one made. I hopedklgdgnndgk

Got to admire your dedication mate......this has been a more relentless search than arnie looking for sarah connor in The Terminator.

flaming poe

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Tricks song by alt j......i body pop to it, have done for the 2 years its been out basically.....the original is not alt j but the phone version advert is Alt j - tricks song :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs