Data Sense missing

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It's only on Verizon in the US as far as I know. There's rumours that the upcoming GDR2 update will extend this feature to more carriers.

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
O2 and Vodafone in the UK are confirmed to have Data Sense, but its probably due to Three having a link to My3, which can tell you how many minutes and texts you have used, if your concerned with your data usage, you shouldn't be, your with Three :D unlimited data FTW!

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
O2 and Vodafone in the UK are confirmed to have Data Sense, but its probably due to Three having a link to My3, which can tell you how many minutes and texts you have used, if your concerned with your data usage, you shouldn't be, your with Three :D unlimited data FTW!

Confirmed, really? Have you a source for O2 Datasense support? I've got GDR2 on an unbranded 8X and I do not have it.

envio

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Replied to the other thread on this too - I did a hard reset of my GDR2 phone last night to see if DataSense would enable but alas, it did not. Also tried another hard reset without the SIM card and the same result. Unbranded HTC 8X on O2 (UK). Doesn't look like many upgraded phones can get this. Very disappointed and now I have to set it up all over again. At least I now have room for Halo SA....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb