Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Anyone else with a Lumia 925 from Three UK notice that the Data Sense app is missing?

PIN
    No
    It's only on Verizon in the US as far as I know. There's rumours that the upcoming GDR2 update will extend this feature to more carriers.

Lumia 1520 | Surface 3 Pro | Xbox One | Office 365

The 925 already has the GDR2 update, and an O2 user says he already uses it here , so I was surprised to not see it on a Three UK phone.
    I have a 925 on Vodafone UK and it came with Data Sense preinstalled. Works fine.

I've asked three on Twitter and they have no idea what I'm on about. But yes it is definitely missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Asteroid1978 View Post
    Anyone else with a Lumia 925 from Three UK notice that the Data Sense app is missing?
    In Italy the 925 by Vodafone have not data sense, no brand yes

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    O2 and Vodafone in the UK are confirmed to have Data Sense, but its probably due to Three having a link to My3, which can tell you how many minutes and texts you have used, if your concerned with your data usage, you shouldn't be, your with Three :D unlimited data FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by original.woodster View Post
    O2 and Vodafone in the UK are confirmed to have Data Sense, but its probably due to Three having a link to My3, which can tell you how many minutes and texts you have used, if your concerned with your data usage, you shouldn't be, your with Three :D unlimited data FTW!
    Confirmed, really? Have you a source for O2 Datasense support? I've got GDR2 on an unbranded 8X and I do not have it.

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by o Aperture o View Post
    It's only on Verizon in the US as far as I know. There's rumours that the upcoming GDR2 update will extend this feature to more carriers.
    Assuming you are talking about the 925, yes we have it on our T-Mobile US 925s. (Verizon has the 928.)

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    It also works on EE in the UK, was pre-installed on my unlocked 925.

Replied to the other thread on this too - I did a hard reset of my GDR2 phone last night to see if DataSense would enable but alas, it did not. Also tried another hard reset without the SIM card and the same result. Unbranded HTC 8X on O2 (UK). Doesn't look like many upgraded phones can get this. Very disappointed and now I have to set it up all over again. At least I now have room for Halo SA....
    Last edited by envio; 08-07-2013 at 05:06 AM.