- 06-26-2013, 02:44 PM #1
So I received my Lumia 925 today, and I'm extremely impressed. Its super light and really noticeable. Its very thin and feels great in the hand. Its extremely attractive and the screen just looks amazing. Comparing to my HTC One and my Lumia 820 this phone is a real beauty.
Someone who comes from an 820 or 920 will really feel a bit strange holding this as the size and weight differences its quite incredible in the hand.
I really would give this a 10/10 :D
- 06-26-2013, 05:26 PM #2
Would agree, find it quite hard to hold the phone comfortably at sometimes when walking as the back of the phone is so smooth compared to my glossy old lumia 610, but its some amazing piece of hardware :) this is my 2nd 925 as my screen messed up 4 days in, but Three replaced it the next day. I was tempted to get the HTC One before i decided to upgrade to WP8 :-)
- By upsidedown in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 27Last Post: 06-26-2014, 04:22 PM
- By v10type-r in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 10Last Post: 11-26-2013, 01:57 PM
- By colephelps in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 7Last Post: 09-05-2013, 01:28 PM
- By Sanjay Chandra in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2013, 03:10 PM
- By DBDev in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2013, 02:39 PM