Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I got black Lumia 925 unlocked from Vodafone Germany 32 GB... I noticed from the first moment that the brightness for the touch buttons is very very low compared to 920 and the light is not uniformly distributed over each button... also the color of the light look like gray/brown/red combination, sorry its hard to describe the color precisely... Is this normal? How yours looks like?

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by husam2277 View Post
    I got black Lumia 925 unlocked from Vodafone Germany 32 GB... I noticed from the first moment that the brightness for the touch buttons is very very low compared to 920 and the light is not uniformly distributed over each button... also the color of the light look like gray/brown/red combination, sorry its hard to describe the color precisely... Is this normal? How yours looks like?
    Yeah I think it's normal - on mine it's a sort of pale yellowy shade........kind of like a white that's been stained. It was exactly the same on the lumia 920 from what I remember

please help! this is out of topic. i dont know how to post in the discussion! please help. my lumia 720 suddenly shutdown itself after transferring a file ( 1 pic only ) via bluetooth from my PC and i cant turn it on. many times i pressed the power button is still not working. im so sad. please help.
    try to reset it by holding down camera, power on/off button and volume down till it vibrates .

Quote Originally Posted by paddylaz View Post
    Yeah I think it's normal - on mine it's a sort of pale yellowy shade........kind of like a white that's been stained. It was exactly the same on the lumia 920 from what I remember
    I have a Lumia 920 also and it has much much better brightness even that my 920 button has the yellow tint problem... My 925 button are yellow to orange color... The brightness very very low... Just wondering how many people has this problem...

Another problem the right side of screen a little bit yellow compared to the left side when looking at the keyboard.. Also another issue which known for all Samsung amoled screens, if you go to completely dark room and open a black photo on the screen (you can use app called pexil doctor to check) you will notice black annoying dots darker than the rest of the screen... Mine has 7 main dots..

Quote Originally Posted by Andraz Podjaversek View Post
    try to reset it by holding down camera, power on/off button and volume down till it vibrates .
    I don't think reset will solve the problem... I think its hardware problem... I don't want to loose all my apps and data....

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    I upgraded from a 610 to the 925 and i have to say the 610 had white capacitive buttons, the 925 are a dull white cream colour.

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts
    on a slight side note is everyone's capacitive buttons producing a crackly 'crunch' noise as opposed to the smooth haptics on other phones?

Quote Originally Posted by paddylaz View Post
    on a slight side note is everyone's capacitive buttons producing a crackly 'crunch' noise as opposed to the smooth haptics on other phones?
    Yes mine does that to.
    Again QC problems?
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html

Quote Originally Posted by Coolknight1968 View Post
    Again QC problems?
    what i noticed from some videos on youtube that the color of the buttons is almost as i described above... Maybe all units like this...