Available for pre-order on Harvey Norman!

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
i cannot freaking wait. I preordered mine. $598 is much much cheaper than expansys mobicity and everywhere else ive had a look at. July 15th here I come. 5 days after my birthday :D

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Vodafone won't get it just like they never got the 920! So glad I switched to Optus a mth ago, best reception ever plus unlimited data ;) I've been hanging for this phone n its finally here and no Bozza u won't get left hanging coz we're in the same swim;)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Man, my parents still have iPhone 4's on Vodafone, i'm keeping my L520 unlocked.

Vodafone sucks in comparison to Optus and Telstra with their range of devices, I don't think Vodafone can be bothered adding new attractive phones to their range.

boxa72

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Man, my parents still have iPhone 4's on Vodafone, i'm keeping my L520 unlocked.

Vodafone sucks in comparison to Optus and Telstra with their range of devices, I don't think Vodafone can be bothered adding new attractive phones to their range.

yeah agree with you totally! Man I'd have 5 bars of reception n couldn't do jack ****!! I had to move about my unit just to download something n I live in Surry Hills so I'm practically sitting on a f#@%Ing tower:( I haven't had one issue since switching :)

Jason De Castro

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I personally think that they're right on the money with their prices. Being cheaper than both Expansys and MobiCity will bring all their business to Harvey Norman.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte