- 07-11-2013, 02:04 PM #1
Greetings 925 users. Just wondering if anybody has tested playing corporate wav files on their 925. I had hoped that the GDR2 update would contain the fix for that and you guys are the only ones with the devices.
- 07-23-2013, 11:31 AM #2
I might be missing something here but my phone plays wavs just fine. Is there something different about a "corporate wav" to another wav that I'm not aware?
- 07-23-2013, 12:41 PM #3
Wav is an audio file container, and can contain various compress/uncompressed audio samples. The most common is uncompressed LPCM, which windows phone plays just fine. However, you can have say GSM encoded audio in the wav file, if this is the case windows phone doesn't play it so well.
- By Stormtrooper 11 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 100Last Post: 08-05-2013, 05:53 AM
- By avigyan in forum Groove MusicReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2013, 01:21 AM
- By Priyanga Ambanwala in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2013, 07:31 AM
- By paddylaz in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 5Last Post: 07-11-2013, 06:55 PM
- By flackberry in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2013, 02:23 PM