Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Has anyone else looked for a wireless charging back or charging plate/car adapter? When I purchased my phone the store only had 3rd party gummy cases. I asked about the charging back or other accessories and they said I could find them on the T-Mobile web site. Well I just looked all accessories for the 925 there and all they had was "snap" cases. The remaining accessories listed under the 925 items were all "generic". Funny they had the wireless charging stand listed but no changing backs.

I even went to Nokia's site and the US version of the site has all generic accessories. If I go to one of their European sites I can see many accessories. Amazon also turned up very few options also.

Any recommendations on where to find accessories for the 925?

Ebay and Amazon had some. I know pricing can be all over the place but for Nokia brand accessories its worth the money. IMHO.

Yeah, when I went to get my 925 yesterday, the sales guy told me they didn't sell many of the wireless charging backs for the 810, and that they still had a bunch in the back. So that may be the reason they decided not to pick up the 925 backs. Sucks cuz I would really like it since I have the wireless base and two JBL powerups (one at home and one at the office).

Thanks for the tips...I went back to the online AT&T store (yuk) and found some of Nokia's goodies but still need the wireless charging back.....oh well, if the 925 sells as well as it looks there may be a change of heart of T-Mobile on the accessories.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Amazon, eBay and expansys-USA are the only places I've seen the shells on sale. Expansys seems to have the best deal and all the colors as well.
    I just took the plunge and spent $37 on a black wireless shell on Expansys. Cheapest price I've seen so far. Hopefully the shipping time isn't too bad.

Just gonna leave this here for funs.

ipad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by colonelcasey322 View Post
    I just took the plunge and spent $37 on a black wireless shell on Expansys. Cheapest price I've seen so far. Hopefully the shipping time isn't too bad.
    I didn't find any 925 accessories in the US expansys store except for screen protectors.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonV42 View Post
    I didn't find any 925 accessories in the US expansys store except for screen protectors.
    Placed an order for it last night: Nokia Wireless Charging Shell for Lumia 925 (Black, CC-3065) #02737J3 - Expansys USA

Speaking of accessories, I just ordered a car mount from Amazon. Later I realized the side buttons might be an issue when mounting the phone. Anybody had issues with this?

Thanks..I guess their accessory finder app is not working right. Best to do a generic search on their site....
    Yeah it wasn't working for me last night so I just Googled it instead.

I bought from expansys as well. Going to take awhile to get here, but it was my best option and this phone is slippery. My T-Mobile salesman had one on his, they are nice.

Anyone able to find a superman one? I could not. Maybe they where vaporware?
    How long does it take for the case to arrive? I had an estimated delivery date scheduled by the end of next week.

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Mine took 10 days from order to receiving.

The Man of Steel was only sold overseas, I believe, since the overseas version's launch coincided with the movie's release. I'd love to get one, though.
    Eh 10 days doesn't seem too terrible. Hopefully by the end of next week it will arrive.

Funny thing about Man of Steel...I saw an ad in a June edition of Entertainment weekly for Man of Steel, T-Mobile, and the Nokia 925. Well before the phone was released to the public. Talk about a crappy PR campaign..
    forked likes this.

I decided to cancel my Expansys order, since the charging shells all appeared to be on back order. Went with eBay instead and found this seller selling a black case for $35 shipped (converted to USD): Genuine Nokia Lumia 925 Wireless Charging Shell Hard Case Cover Black CC 3065 | eBay

Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Ooo, they have yellow. Might have to go that route.

My expansys order is still waiting for stock, I might have to join you guys on ebay
    Quote Originally Posted by zultar View Post
    My expansys order is still waiting for stock, I might have to join you guys on ebay
    I'm trying to get Expansys to cancel but they haven't replied to me yet after a couple days...wonder what the deal is with that.

My eBay order shipped yesterday and hopefully will be here in a week from the UK. No tracking number was provided to me...little weird but I guess it's somewhat expensive to track international orders.

Today a Nokia rep told me that they will sell the plates at tmobile.com but not in stores. She said it was because the 810 shells hurt them. They did have at least 30 810 wireless shells at the store
    1Sick1500 likes this.

When I bought my 925 my T-Mobile store was entirely sold out of cases. I'll try again....

T-Mobile.com's web site finally has the charging back for the Lumia 925. I ordered a black one for 39.99 plus shipping and taxes. Also AT&T still has the Nokia-JBL Power Up Charging Bluetooth Speaker on sale for 149.50 which is much cheaper that Amazon and other sites so I ordered one. So now I hope to have my wireless charging and music playback for my new phone.

I'm trying to get Expansys to cancel but they haven't replied to me yet after a couple days...wonder what the deal is with that.

My eBay order shipped yesterday and hopefully will be here in a week from the UK. No tracking number was provided to me...little weird but I guess it's somewhat expensive to track international orders.
    There is some comments on the Amazon that some of the ones shipping from Europe doesn't work on US phones. I don't see how this is possible but here is the link:

Amazon.com: Nokia CC-3065 Wireless Charging Cover for Lumia 925 - Retail Packaging - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Wish more stores around me made an effort to carry the Nokia 810 wireless charging shells. Luckily I found a cyan one as well as red one but they made it SO hard and kept giving me the run-around that "It was Nokia or it was T-Mobile..." still the covers look awesome. I was considering on jumping on the 925 but I am just going to hold on to my 810 for a while. Lately T-mobile's treatment of WP is questionable to me....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast