Here drive plus - no sound

VICOGameStudio

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I recently got some free time to look into this issue and came up with an app to help solve it. I normally do video game development but I decided to put a solution together for others as well.

I came up with an app that essentially mutes any currently playing music but keeps Here Drive or any other Navigation app audible.
Here is a link to it, I called it Nav Voice Only: windowsphone .com/en-us/store/app/nav-voice-only/bc28fb6c-7b6d-4f7e-a72f-1f9bd23b91c5
(Sorry, can't post a link as a new user, remove the extra space in the link after windowsphone)

Please do let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Here drive plus - no sound (Solved)

I too had same issue after upgrading to windows 8.1(Lumia 720). However, the issue was solved after downloading new voice file of 0.6MB (US Female). Strangely, other files are not working!

"Here drive app // settings // navigation voice // download new button a the bottom of screen"

Ow Enghaw

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Bought a Lumia 540. No voice. Reloaded 5 times. Finally, in Settings for voice activation, I picked "None" and tried. Of course, no voice. Then I went back and picked the language I had downloaded ... and it worked!!!

Tried by uninstalling and re-loading and went through the same process and it worked again.

Don't throw the phone at the poor salesman.

Ow Enghaw

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
In Setting. go to Navigation Voice ...pick "None". Then get out and then back again and pick the language you have downloaded.

I actually uninstalled and re-installed and tried what I just wrote above. It worked.

No, I didn't kill the guy who sold me the phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs