flickering while scrolling

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys does your lumia 925 experience flickering (looks like lines of discontinuity) while scrolling in many apps, specially when there is a lot of images... I had this problem in many apps like when scrolling in the news feed of the wpcentral app... also it happen in facebook app, even the native photo viewer when zooming image and scroll, and a lot other apps... does it related to the screen refresh rate being not good like what happen to the text which become blurry while scrolling... im asking because my country didn't have the 925 yet and can't check any other device....

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You know I have the same problem. It only happens every once in a while so I don't see it as a big deal. But now I'm wondering whether it is a software glitch or screen glitch...

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Just to explain more, what i mean by flickering is scrolling discontinuity which appear like the scrolling is not smooth. I dont talking about the screen flashing..

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
You know I have the same problem. It only happens every once in a while so I don't see it as a big deal. But now I'm wondering whether it is a software glitch or screen glitch...

it "always" happen to me... Its very bad.. Also i have blurry text and images trail while scrolling... Annoying

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I don't have flickering. Only when I scroll, the view keeps reseting to the middle of the page. Happens pretty often.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Tapatalk

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys, what do you think about what we are discussing here? This issue annoying me so much, does yours has this issue? Should i replace my phone? The replacement for me will take 2 months if not more :s

muderko

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Guys try this:

1. Turn off "double tap the screen to wake up">>>
2. Turn off the device.>>>
3. Turn on the device.
4. Test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

husam2277

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Guys try this:

1. Turn off "double tap the screen to wake up">>>
2. Turn off the device.>>>
3. Turn on the device.
4. Test

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It does not solve anything, Do you have 925? any issues? i hate my mobile because of these issues... it looks like it happened when scrolling content that contains lots of images, the issue is major... people does not give many feedback about their 925...

leadpoizon

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this issue from day 1 on my 925. It is most prominent when I am in the multitasking view (holding back button). Scrolling side to side produces choppiness on the app tiles.

Gwenddoleu

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786