Lumia 925

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately not, it is the international unlocked 16gb. However I may be contect with just HSPA+ as I no delays streaming anything or even loading pages so.... I really am just dissapointed more than anything lol.

Tracy Daken

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't know what to say. There are international versions that don't even have the LTE working at all. You could sell that one, buy a tmobile one from their website, and pay unlock and you should be sure for it to work on Rogers.

Tmobile ones new are 528 bucks.

Ferazzz

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
This is ridiculous man. Now the phone started draining,battery like mad and getting really hot. Wow I should have stuck with my 920 I think.....

Tracy Daken

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes that happens. I don't know what app causes it, but o do a soft reset ( hold vol down and power until first vibrate, then let go) and it usually fixes the issue. It is a software issue.

Pavel Gotze

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Frequent issue is if in Internet Explorer stays several tabs open, might drain energy. And real battery killer is "double tap to wake up phone" feauture in display+touch settings, switch off this feature is highly recommended.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the responces guys. I ended up doing a complete reset since soft resetting was not working and the battery was draining like 10% every 10 min lol. Anyhow so far so good with no other problems but ya tap to Wake seems like a battery killer but since I love the feature so much I will do daily tests and see how much less life I will get with that feature on since it is so conveniant. If I find the battery life abysmal with it on I will start disabling background tasks, thats all

Tracy Daken

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Try blocking the usual suspects, maps and transit. Then block CNN, ECT. Block any apps that don't update live tiles. I normally get over 25 hours battery with glance and double tap on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720