Unlocking - T-Mobile Lumia 925

aethicus

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I am on ATT and have a new out of contract Lumia 925 but T-Mobile will only unlock it if I am a customer for 40 days.

has anyone found a place that can unlock it? I tried a service online that after 4 weeks still no code and got my money back.

ferazzz1985

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I am on ATT and have a new out of contract Lumia 925 but T-Mobile will only unlock it if I am a customer for 40 days.

has anyone found a place that can unlock it? I tried a service online that after 4 weeks still no code and got my money back.

Who did you try? Go with cellunlocker.net or Unlockthatphone

aethicus

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I tried "cellunlocker.net" they have been d*cking me around for 6 weeks now, really sucks. they finally offered me a refund.

wpeightuser

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You do realize it's been criminalized to have your phone unlocked by anyone other than the carrier to which the phone is locked with, right?

Kez0

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
Try with www(dot)cellunlocker(dot)net, the code received from this page works for my lumia 925 (T-mo) :)

wicky sree

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site

You can try at this site MobileUnlockSolutions.com here specify your Network provider,Country,IMEI..After they send the permanent unlock code with free instructions through your E-mail..Then you can use this code to easily unlock your mobile....

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
You can try at this site MobileUnlockSolutions.com here specify your Network provider,Country,IMEI..After they send the permanent unlock code with free instructions through your E-mail..Then you can use this code to easily unlock your mobile....
It sounds like he has another phone since he's been trying to unlock this for at least 4 weeks. That service charges over $100 to unlock. He might just want to get a $30 month to month plan from T-Mobile for 40 days and get a free unlock code.

Dat Le Minh

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I am newbie on this forum. I bought Lumia 925 with T-Mobile as carrier. Everything is fine when I was in US but when I travel to other country, I cannot use the cell phone with local SIM there. I wonder if I fashing my cell phone with newest firmware and also reinstall the windows on that cell phone, will it unlocked and become an international version?

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Hi
I am newbie on this forum. I bought Lumia 925 with T-Mobile as carrier. Everything is fine when I was in US but when I travel to other country, I cannot use the cell phone with local SIM there. I wonder if I fashing my cell phone with newest firmware and also reinstall the windows on that cell phone, will it unlocked and become an international version?

No it will not. Are you in and out of the US regularly? I would think that since you need international capability from time to time, they should provide you a code, just don't cancel your US plan.

Seryozha

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't look like its so easy :unhappy:

Unlock Eligibility for Pay in Advance (Prepaid) Phones and Tablets

The device has been active on the T-Mobile network for more than 1 year on the requesting line.
If the device has been active for less than 1 year on the requesting line, the Pay in Advance account associated with the device must have had more than $25 in refills for basic phones or $100 in refills for smartphones or tablet since device first use date.
T-Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes