Lumia 925 Caller ID fault

Drewstwitts

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Love my 925 but recently when anyone from my contacts calls me their info isn't displayed only their number as if they aren't in my phone book. After a few minutes post the call the call log changes from displaying just the number only to showing the name. Anyone know why?

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
The contacts on your phone have not been synced correctly, you manually sync the contacts again and see if it solves the issue.

pezzin

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
This is happening to me as well. The issue could be related to the space between the international prefix and the number itself. All my numbers are stores as +xx xxxxxxx. And this always worked until the last software update. Now when I receive a call the numbers are not recognized anymore. Is this happening to anybody else?

Cosmin Petrenciuc

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
My wife is experiencing the same issue with her Nokia Lumia 925.

I have documented my case here https://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Nokia-Lumia/Lumia-925-not-showing-contact-information-for-incoming-calls/td-p/2165593, and here Lumia 925 not showing contact informatio​n for incoming calls - Microsoft Community

Right now Nokia Care asked me on Twitter if my wife's phone is tight to a specific operator. They want me to try to change the SIM to see if the phone has the problem or it is something connected to the SIM or the network operator. Unfortunately I believe my wife's phone is tight to Orange Romania. At startup the Orange logo is displayed. Does this mean the phone is locked to Orange?

Mollinska

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same issue with my Nokia Lumia 928. It started about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I've tried both hard and soft re-sets, but the issue persists. My carrier is Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion