Battery life took a dive

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
In the past week or so my battery life has taken a serious hit and I can't quite figure out why. I've removed the few apps I installed recently but it still dies quickly even when I haven't changed my usage habbits. Anything I should check to find out why this happened?

sjmarshall

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issue about 2 weeks ago. Turns out that my email, Facebook, Skype, etc... accounts wouldn't stop syncing. If you go to Settings > email + accounts you can see if they are just continually syncing. If they are then just remove them and add them again. That fixed it for me.

fourpoint5toes

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I've seen the same issue today. Charged it overnight, and I'm already down to < 20%. Generally I'm at least double that amount. And it hasn't been a heavy use day either.
Will see if this trend continues over the next couple of days.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I find the battery is really bad for 925. Not sure if it is due to GDR2. But within just 30mins, I see 2 % dropped! Is ridiculous. I don't have much background tasks except Whatsapp and Battery status. It wasn't like that when I was with my 820.

Nagesh Boppana

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Last one week, battery is acting really wired.
1. Gets 100 % charged in 1:30 mins(strange) and does not discharge for next 3-4 hours.
2. Once it starts discharging, its like 10% an hour even when I am not using.
3. Drops to 0 from 30% in like an hour and switches off. I can switch on and shows me 30% charge.

Just called T-mobile customer care and they are replacing the device. Hopefully the new device will not have the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon