Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Guys, I hold my breath everytime I take pictures with the 925 especially near the river, over the bridge, one careless mistake can be fatal :)

I checked that there is no hole on the 925 for a wrist strap, any solutions? Like if there is a thin case for the 925 where I can attach a wrist strap?

and how are you guys securing your phone so that it wont slip over and CRASH?
    Ambassador

I use a transparent cover for my L720, it has a matte finish on the outside giving it a bit frosty look + grip, alternatively you can use the ones that are made of silicon (gel sort of?), provide a great grip :)

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here
    My Comic Book - Its about Iphone 5s and Innovation Click here
    Ambassador

I use a transparent cover for my L720, it has a matte finish on the outside giving it a bit frosty look + grip, alternatively you can use the ones that are made of silicon (gel sort of?), provide

Amazon.com: Hyperion Nokia Lumia 925 Matte Flexible TPU Case (Compatible with T-Mobile Nokia Lumia 925 and At&t Nokia Lumia 925 Models) **18 Month Warranty** [Hyperion Retail Packaging] (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Amazon.com: Nokia Lumia 925 Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case (Solid Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

You can also apply Gadgetzshield on the device, it gives *robust* grip to the device without having to put it inside some nasty looking cover if you're like me who lately hates to put his phone in a cover.

I can make a custom wallpaper for you for no cost :) just hit me up & check my wallpaper thread - here

montsa007

Thanks for the suggestion. but what I mean is a wirst strap so that you can pass the Wirst Strap through your hand, and prevent your phone from falling down and slipping from your hand.

Do you know what I mean?
    Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by newarcticman View Post
    montsa007

Thanks for the suggestion. but what I mean is a wirst strap so that you can pass the Wirst Strap through your hand, and prevent your phone from falling down and slipping from your hand.

Do you know what I mean?
    I know I know what exactly you want, but if the phone doesn't have the eyelet for a lanyard there are only 2 options I can think of,
    1 - Buy a leather cover with some eyelet in it, but it makes the phone more bulkier and makes it look ugly
    2 - Use a drilling machine to remotely drill a hole in the phone :/

Quote Originally Posted by newarcticman View Post
    montsa007

Do you know what I mean?
    I was also thinking of securing my phone so that it never slips while taking photos , but there is no such wrist band like thing in the market. One thing you can try , buy a wireless charging shell , make two small wholes near the upper right corner of the shell and then pass the thread of a normal phone's band ( make loop around ) through the wholes. I am going to do this soon , just waiting for a white charging shell.