Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    guys, do you recognize this firmware?

wp_ss_20130911_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20130911_0001.jpg

what firmware is this? and can i re flash this to final gdr2 firmware?
    Seems it is a firmware straight from testing center.. from where did you purchased this phone?
  3.    #3  
    i bought this from a seller here in the philippines. Could i update this firmware to the final gdr2 firmware?

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by retro_to_biggy58 View Post
    i bought this from a seller here in the philippines. Could i update this firmware to the final gdr2 firmware?
    you could, look at the product code on the back of the SIM tray and then use Nokia Care Suite to get the Amber update

Global Posts
    948 Global Posts
    Would that be from an online seller?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
    Nokia Lumia 1520 / Nokia Lumia 1020 / LG Nexus 5
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by klcow View Post
    you could, look at the product code on the back of the SIM tray and then use Nokia Care Suite to get the Amber update
    could you help me flash it with amber update? or just provide me the link if you don't mind :)

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    could you help me flash it with amber update? or just provide me the link if you don't mind :)
    the easy way is to use Nokia Software Updater (link here: Nokia Software Updater for Retail 3.08 – Seidea) and then plug your phone in and press update :) hope that helps.
  8.    #8  
    the easy way is to use Nokia Software Updater (link here: Nokia Software Updater for Retail 3.08 – Seidea) and then plug your phone in and press update :) hope that helps.
    I'm sad because the NSU cannot find the product code of the Lumia 925 and NSU can locate the phone but it cannot read the phone's details.

See screenshot below for your reference.

lumia-925.png

Global Posts
    948 Global Posts
    Have you checked the sim tray for your code? Maybe you can start from there and flash what's supposed to be on the phone originally

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I'm sad because the NSU cannot find the product code of the Lumia 925 and NSU can locate the phone but it cannot read the phone's details.

See screenshot below for your reference.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lumia 925.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	115.5 KB 
ID:	43241
    Well if there is some developer build, it will not find in final builds database. Just take product code from the list in first page of this thread, download firmware and install into your device. Or try to check in NUS for retail tool .

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    That's not NSU (Nokia Software Updater), that's Nokia Care Suite (aka NCS). in this case that you are using NCS, you need to have a later and more current version to be able to detect a Lumia 925. My version is 5.0.0 (2013.27.1).
  12.    #12  
    Guys, Lumia 925's product code: 059S539. I searched this to the net and the net given me no result.

Could you check this to navifirm? if this product code has a firmware available? Thanks

Guys, Lumia 925's product code: 059S539. I searched this to the net and the net given me no result.

Could you check this to navifirm? if this product code has a firmware available? Thanks
    No, this code isnot available.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Gotze View Post
    No, this code isnot available.
    puff..i do not know what do to anymore. What is the next step then?
  15.    #15  
    guys, can i flash this to product code: 059T2J4 variants/firmware ? if yes, how?

Global Posts
    948 Global Posts
    Since you're in the phils, go with either t1t2 for black or t1t5 for white country variants

17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by multo View Post
    Since you're in the phils, go with either t1t2 for black or t1t5 for white country variants

what do you mean by t1t2 and t1t5? but it is really possible to flash this to different product code?

Global Posts
    948 Global Posts
    what do you mean by t1t2 and t1t5? but it is really possible to flash this to different product code?
    I meant 059T1T2 or 059T1T5. My black l925 has that code. I'm sure it's possible to unbrand your unit like the rest. Haven't seen anything for doing so for our phones though but the process in the l920 thread could work. I saw you post there as well.

sent from within the depths of my brain

Guys look that, the "GDR3" is live for now in navifirm o.o https://tuananhict.wordpress.com/201...kia-lumia-925/ is fake or not?
    Nokia Lumia 620 - 8.1 Paraguay
    Nokia Lumia 630 - 8.1+Cyan+GDR1 Paraguay
  20.    #20  
    That's not NSU (Nokia Software Updater), that's Nokia Care Suite (aka NCS). in this case that you are using NCS, you need to have a later and more current version to be able to detect a Lumia 925. My version is 5.0.0 (2013.27.1).
    hi bro, where did you download that version because i cannot find the exact version you stated above. ty
  21.    #21  
    wp_ss_20130917_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130919_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20130919_0002.jpg
    wp_ss_20130919_0003.jpg
    wp_ss_20130919_0004.jpg

hi bro, where did you download that version because i cannot find the exact version you stated above. ty
    https://app.sugarsync.com/iris/wf/D6...1291606_723533
  23.    #23  
    Guys, issue here. I have rearrange my tiles to my likes and power off my phone.
    The next day, i power on my phone but to realize my phone's tiles was not updated to the one i have arranged.
    Do you know what causes that? i think it is not saving.. :S
  24.    #24  
    hi guys,

what do you mean by this

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed

or not signed for this device.

Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.MurzimProgrammingException: 0xFA001106:

Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed

for this device.

at Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.Flash()
    at

Nokia.CareSuite.PlugIns.MurzimRecovery.RecoveryDialog.RecoveryDialogModel.<HandleDownloadVariant

PackageCompleted>b__8(Object state)

i'm flashing my lumia 925 with HK rom but i got that error. help is appreciated.