Time to charge 925

iOSMicrosoftDroid

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, just wondering how long it takes you to charge your phone to 100%. I read somewhere that it takes up to four hours, which sounds like a lot because my iPhone 4 is done in just over two hours.
Thanks,

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
your welcome! just remember I said 920, not the 925, also to note on my Lumia 920, it takes about the same time and sometimes faster to charge it wirelessly :)

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine goes from anywhere between 2-4 depending on the charging rate or if I use it while connected

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
My battery app is showing a bit over three hours, but I sometimes use just USB from my PC, so that's coloring the results I suspect. A couple of hours give or take seems fair. But, my battery lasts over 9 hours, I can't imagine your iPhone lasts that long.

iOSMicrosoftDroid

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, mjrtoo. I charge my iPhone every two days as there is absolutely no battery drain overnight after a full charge. It is 07:15 in the morning (Sunday) here and I charged my phone on Friday night. Currently, it stands at 78% after some telephony use, some messaging, checking Facebook a few times, checking the Bloomberg app and obviously checking my email about thrice a day. However cellular data on my phone is always off as I rely exclusively on wifi at home and work. The battery life for this phone is outstanding and after being charged to 100%, say at 22:00 the previous night, it will drop to 99% by 10:00 the next morning assuming very little use.
That said, I am seriously considering the 925 just for a change of ecosystem as I have a little too much Apple at home! I don't mind the lack of apps because I am thinking of getting a phone which is essentially a phone and leaving everything else to the iPad or iPad mini. It would take some adjustment but as I said, it is for the sake of change and hopefully a positive one!

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, mjrtoo. I charge my iPhone every two days as there is absolutely no battery drain overnight after a full charge. It is 07:15 in the morning (Sunday) here and I charged my phone on Friday night. Currently, it stands at 78% after some telephony use, some messaging, checking Facebook a few times, checking the Bloomberg app and obviously checking my email about thrice a day. However cellular data on my phone is always off as I rely exclusively on wifi at home and work. The battery life for this phone is outstanding and after being charged to 100%, say at 22:00 the previous night, it will drop to 99% by 10:00 the next morning assuming very little use.
That said, I am seriously considering the 925 just for a change of ecosystem as I have a little too much Apple at home! I don't mind the lack of apps because I am thinking of getting a phone which is essentially a phone and leaving everything else to the iPad or iPad mini. It would take some adjustment but as I said, it is for the sake of change and hopefully a positive one!

The lack of apps is a deceiving, if you look at the pure number, sure, but there are 10 thousand fart apps that you're counting too. Are there a few apps missing, sure, but today they are mostly there. I'd love to see an official wells Fargo app rather than a link to the mobile website, but I deal with it. :)

The 925 is a beautiful device and WP is the best phone OS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire