Lumia 925: Problem with Nokia camera.

Matthewiq

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for my bad English. :D

When I use for photo Nokia app, it makes two photos. One with native resolution and one with 8MP. I turn ON automatic upload and i setup upload with the highest quality but when I check photos on SkyDrive my phone upload photo with lower resolution. I want to upload photo with better quality than native resolution... Any solution?

P.S: Why Nokia camera makes two photos with different resolution?

P.S.S: Why native camera app makes better photos than Nokia camera?

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for my bad English. :D

When I use for photo Nokia app, it makes two photos. One with native resolution and one with 8MP. I turn ON automatic upload and i setup upload with the highest quality but when I check photos on SkyDrive my phone upload photo with lower resolution. I want to upload photo with better quality than native resolution... Any solution?

P.S: Why Nokia camera makes two photos with different resolution?

P.S.S: Why native camera app makes better photos than Nokia camera?

skydrive at present does not upload the high res photos, if you want the high res photos on skydrive you need to upload them from a computer, i think this is suppose to change soon with an update to the skydrive app but not sure when, the camera takes two photos, one standard quality for uploading and one high quality for after shot processing, ( zoom, editing ect. ) native quality versus nokia camera is a bit subjective, the nokia camera app is really designed for amateur photo buffs who like to manually set the camera settings for different types of shots, if your just going to point and shoot then the default camera app is probably your best bet, you can change the default app in the camera settings so the default app launches when you activate the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes