Wireless charging cover cheap?

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Is there anywhere I can get a wireless charging cover for cheap? I scored a used one on ebay for $25 but tried to make it internal and broke on of the pins, so I need another one but don't want to spend $40 on one.

ajansari

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I bought my CC-3065 (the same one that Shad0wguy linked to) at the Microsoft Store and they were more than happy to match Amazon's price of $25.35. The only downside was that they did not have the case in white or yellow, so I had to settle for the black on.

They had another special going on in-store, where you get $25 off your purchase of $75 or more, so I also bought a Nokia Qi charging pad (DT-900) which is normally $50. So between the case and the charging pad, I ended up spending just $50.

Side note: Microsoft is doing wonders for their brand image through their stores. There's no denying that the concept was inspired by the Apple stores, but they've done a great job of adding their own touch to it. Some of the store reps are still new and aren't always as knowledgeable about the products but they make it up with their very friendly attitude and their willingness to find answers they don't know.

Shad0wguy

May 15, 2013
Visit site
They had another special going on in-store, where you get $25 off your purchase of $75 or more, so I also bought a Nokia Qi charging pad (DT-900) which is normally $50. So between the case and the charging pad, I ended up spending just $50.

I was lucky enough to score the DT-900 when AT&T had them on sale for $12

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz