Internet sharing option is disappeared from menu after reset on Lumia 925

Shamsiddin Nabiev

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Last week I updated to Lumia Black and today I reset factory settings on my phone, after reset Internet sharing option is missing from the menu. Tried to do soft and hard reset again. Please help to find a solution

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
not sure why.... you could try downloading sysapp pusher from the windows phone store and on the nokia section scroll down to system and click each one and check they are updated this will make sure that your phone has the latest settings updates...which maybe could update this missing internet sharing option, hopefully someone will have a better answer to solve your problem good luck

Last edited:

fayez7s

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
The same happened with me. After Lumia black update, internet sharing option is not visible. Please do post if you find any solution. I also tried to reset phone but of no avail. its showing same, no internet sharing option after lumia black update. Please help. NL820

shmsnh

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
If it's a country variant device, check if you have the proper access point settings. If it's a carrier locked device, check if your carrier allows it.

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
i have this same phone with the nokia black update and it is not missing for me....maybe try another network sim and see if the option magically appears if it does then maybe your phone network decided not to support that feature (i am only taking guesses here sorry) good luck

fayez7s

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
Insert another sim and then switch on your phone and La there is "Internet sharing", thenafter, insert again your old sim. It worked for me. :cool:

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
no more ideas i can think of hope someone will have a solution for you.. if i think of anything else i will post again..good luck

rabin22

Mar 8, 2014
Visit site
For me also the same problem. I am using lumia 720. I update my mobile to amber. But till the update I had the problem "internet sharing isn't currently available". So I decided to hard reset my mobile and did the same. After my hard reset, I tried to check the internet sharing working condition. But unfortunately it disappeared from my menu. Can anyone give suggestion to overcome this issue?

satsteve

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Also lost my internet sharing on my lumia 620. After days of trying to get it back I got it! So simple just go to
Settings
Access point
Click on your network

Mine was aio but AT&T was active so I just made aio active and I got it back
You may have to reboot phone after change

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3