Caller Id is not working after Lumia Black Update

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah did restart couple of times .. still same .. didn't reset ..

Try a soft reset, that won't hurt your phone at all and might solve the problem! Just hold down the volume down button together with the power button for about 10 seconds and wait for your phone to reboot.

Cbuck Three

Feb 19, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same problem too on my 920 and my wife is having the same problem on her brand new 1020 (purchased a few days ago) soft reset doesn't fix it. All the calls come in with just a phone number not the person the number is associated with in my contacts list.

This worked fine before the latest update.

roastbeefalo

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I think I am also having this same problem on my 1020. For one contact that called me, I saved the number in the contact (as mobile 2) and I think that fixed it, even though I already had the same number saved (as mobile 1). Anyone else?

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
My mom had the same problem with her Lumia 520, a week after the black update not sure if it's related. Got it fix by changing some networks settings but not really saving any changes, then a reboot and everything went back to normal.

josh715m

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello laurel1957, I remember I went into cellular network settings, deactivated data connection, switched connection speed 2G, 3G, and exit settings. I called from my cellphone to my mom's Lumia 520 but it was only showing the phone#. Not knowing what else to do I went back to cellular network settings and switched things back to normal (activate data connection, set to 3G), called again but still only #s, so I turned it off, then on, called again and it got fix. So far it has been working normally.

Srujan kumar

May 18, 2015
Visit site
It is not your phone problem it is network issue of your service provider. I did phone reset 4 times even though problem not rectified. Later I called coustomer care of airtel the problem is solved.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss