Cases that fit 925 with the wireless charging shell attached?

hink3000

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I saw another post where someone gutted their shell. Have no idea what they did but I wouldn't want to do that anyway. Anybody have any recommendations? I need to buy something to protect if I drop it. And i don't want to buy a case online that doesn't fit right. T-mobile store has zero cases for the 925.

LPMLJM

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
If you purchase what was recommended by the link. It fits perfectly. Nokia Lumia 925 Shell/Holster Combination on sale now for $ 14.99.
I have the wireless charging back installed and it fits in this holster like a perfectly fitting glove. I'm in construction and can't keep a phone in my pocket.
I must have a belt holster of some type. This just works great. If someone says it doesn't fit, they haven't tried it.
You can't put the additional shell on top of your wireless charging plate but with the phone perfectly cradled in the holster, you won't need it.

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow thanks for the info I will pick one up now..
Just back from T-Mobile. That case is 50% off plus a spring promo of 25% brings it from $29.99 to $11.34. To bad about the $6.00 shipping though.....Oh Well can't have everything.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon