Is this normal or?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset which you do by holding down both the power button and volume down button till it vibrates.

Check for updates, if you want to try a hard reset it will remove all your apps and information and if all that doesn't work get a replacement if you can.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Try a soft reset which you do by holding down both the power button and volume down button till it vibrates.

Check for updates, if you want to try a hard reset it will remove all your apps and information and if all that doesn't work get a replacement if you can.

Tried all of the above, soft reset, then hard reset, tried hard reset with restoring my settings, then hard reset with clean settings. Today I replaced my phone. Even the new one does that !! Wtf? Is it possible that the seller has some brew of bugged phones, maybe update on 8.1 will solve this? I dont know but its really interesting I would like to hear official reply from Nokia or Microsoft, I wrote to their forum but no response yet.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Tried all of the above, soft reset, then hard reset, tried hard reset with restoring my settings, then hard reset with clean settings. Today I replaced my phone. Even the new one does that !! Wtf? Is it possible that the seller has some brew of bugged phones, maybe update on 8.1 will solve this? I dont know but its really interesting I would like to hear official reply from Nokia or Microsoft, I wrote to their forum but no response yet.

Go to Nokia support website they have live chat would be alot more
quicker to get contact with.

It very old could be a bad butch or a software issue im going to assume it a software issue.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Go to Nokia support website they have live chat would be alot more
quicker to get contact with.

It very old could be a bad butch or a software issue im going to assume it a software issue.

But it doesnt make sense. If I have latest Black update. It should fix it ? And why others dont have this issue? Why cant I find something on the internet about it? I cant be the only one :/

waazzupppp

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Do you have the latest glance, touch and display versions on the device? Black is designed to work with all of those, and it should have updated them, but if it didn't you could have a lag that way. The first one that I noticed was when "touch" was turned on to Normal instead of High. Flipping that one back on really helped my screen's responsiveness. Also, if double tap to wake is active, it could be trying to wake the device on first touch even if it is already awake.

Blade800

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the latest glance, touch and display versions on the device? Black is designed to work with all of those, and it should have updated them, but if it didn't you could have a lag that way. The first one that I noticed was when "touch" was turned on to Normal instead of High. Flipping that one back on really helped my screen's responsiveness. Also, if double tap to wake is active, it could be trying to wake the device on first touch even if it is already awake.

Yes I have latest updates. I have set the sensitivity of dispaly to high. And I dont know about the double ta, where I can find it ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa