Official 925 Cyan Thread

mfpreach

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

DeepakN

Jul 20, 2014
Visit site
From India ....Got the official update yesterday morning worked all fine in day but after i woke up today morning .... 925 was bricked.

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
From India ....Got the official update yesterday morning worked all fine in day but after i woke up today morning .... 925 was bricked.

Have you performed a soft reset? (hold the on/off button and volume down button until the phone vibrates, it will take a while, so don't let go of them too soon) Had this situation in the morning, don't know why my screen wouldn't turn on anymore until the soft reset.

anon(5323098)

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I have the 925 in the UK on Three. While I was using the DP, there was no Cyan update for me, got the Nokia tool and put it back to 8.0 and there were ask the updates waiting and I'm now on Cyan.

emperor_skull

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
The update is now available for my 925 here in my country but I can't upgrade, it keeps telling me my phone is up to date, someone said that ms has blocked all dp 8.1 to receive the cyan update, and said I should downgrade to 8.0, what if you don't have access to the Nokia recovery tool, what will you now do ??

OHardy

May 13, 2013
Visit site
NL925.1 in Jamaica upgraded to Cyan today (Had to downgrade from WP8.1 DP Update3 to WP8 in order to get WP8.1 + LUMIA CYAN updates).
It's early days yet, but my phone seems to run cooler.

Last edited:

Chris Sandiford

Jun 30, 2013
Visit site
On Vodafone in the UK - Cyan available, no Bitlocker installed but no update forthcoming.
Had one update but it was for DP which actually removed the app from my phone.

Anyone with DP successfully Cyan updated on Voda UK?

Rafael Yousuf

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I think everyone with the DP should wait till the cyan update is released for their device then maybe you can use the software recovery tool to flash the cyan directly without going back to WP 8

TrickyDee42

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Have you performed a soft reset? (hold the on/off button and volume down button until the phone vibrates, it will take a while, so don't let go of them too soon) Had this situation in the morning, don't know why my screen wouldn't turn on anymore until the soft reset.
This sounds like it may be a common problem, had exactly same issue with mine, had official Cyan & WP8.1 for 5 days now, first lock up over night after 3 days, second this morning while sat on my desk at work.

Going to see what happens over next few weeks, possible reset & restore if problem persists.

Rodrigo Mendes

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I have two Lumia 925 now. One with Cyan Update and other with 8.1 Preview.

I made some tests here in lowlight conditions and i've noticed a slight improvements in same settings (ISO, Shutter, etc). I've noticed a better overexposed control, with better highlights.

I will make some tests when I have a chance.

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I have two Lumia 925 now. One with Cyan Update and other with 8.1 Preview.

I made some tests here in lowlight conditions and i've noticed a slight improvements in same settings (ISO, Shutter, etc). I've noticed a better overexposed control, with better highlights.

I will make some tests when I have a chance.

What about battery improvements?

Alexander Wilkas

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I received a update this morning on my Lumia 925 and simply said: Lumia Cyan. I cannot tell if anything changed. I have 8.1 preview installed with AT&T service and I am in the USA.

I wonder if I was really sent Lumia Cyan When I check the version this is what I get: AT&T
Latest Version 3051.40000.1347.0001 Cyan Update Status: Under testing

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I received a update this morning on my Lumia 925 and simply said: Lumia Cyan I cannot tell if anything changed. I have the dev 8.1 installed with AT&T service and I am in the USA. I wonder if I was really sent Lumia Cyan

You can look under Settings >> Extras + Info, does it say Lumia Cyan or Lumia Black? Also since no one has posted about AT&T rolling out Cyan for its 925, is your 925 the AT&T variant?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte