Regret touching my phone now :( Net sharing gone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well Frustrated with Toilet Mobile's lack of sending out the CYAN upgrade I went with the Italy flash of Cyan when my phone **** the bed and kept giving me errors when i hard reset from being on 8.1 The Developer preview. I would have loved it except my MSN account would not connect /Sync ( corrupt OS i read from the errors i was getting ) So i bowed out and reflashed it back with the Nokia Recovery software and bam i was back to sucking up the drool Win 8 OS yawn :( ..Tonight was all great had everything back the way it was than BAM !! Internet Sharing no longer works!!! When i turn it on it says Internet Sharing isnt currently available !! I have always had it and now i don't !! What gives ??

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well Im in Canada and everything work I have 4G and LTE everything works but Internet Sharing ..At first as soon as i turned it on it would say not avaible now it actually turns on for at least 50 secs and than a window pops up and says Connection not shared -Internet sharing isn't currently availableit shows it's broadcasting but Guest connected says 0 and the set up is greyed out ! But normally my tablet pics it up and it isn't :(

hugo alberto

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Well, the only thing that comes to my mind is that you need to flash with another firmware that works with the Canadian Lte bands (I live In M?xico and I have the latam firmware, here are in use the aws band 1700_2100 and the 850 for 3g) correct me if I am wrong but in Canada are the same bands in use, right? At least for me the Internet sharing works fine.

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
It has nothing to do with ban( although my carrier is the same ias T mobile 1700/2100 ) when it comes to net sharing. I bought the phone second hand unlocked - I can only assume it had net sharing unlocked as well from T mobile as the person no dount had it on there when i got it all i did was insert my Eastlink Wireless sim and was doing fine even when i had Dp and even hard reset it worked but than i flashed the itlay firmware it worked as well ..than I went back to T Mobile with the Nokia Recovery and bang now it doesn't work !

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Well upgraded once again to the Preview Developer and I turn on Net Sharing it looks like it's doing it's thing except my Tablet nor Desktop ( Wireless card ) is picking it up ! After a 40 to 50 sec hang time showing it's broadcasting it but nothing shows up but a window saying Connection not shared : Internet sharing isn't currently available. /Close !! All my Apn settings are fine i can send and receive messages and pic ..I'm very confused here ..I had it prior DP upgrade had it after I hard reset -even had it when i unbranded the device ..now that i fully recovered the phone with the Nokai Recovery Suite and reverted back to T Mobile i no longer have INTERNET SHARING!!

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Did a full recovery again with Nokia Recovery suite and did the T mobile update and still my Internet sharing is dam crippled !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I click it on it looks like it's broadcasting and a window pops up saying currently unavailable ! I am no hard resetting see if that will work !!!!!!!!!! Thanx for the no warning Munter2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3