I flashed/broke my phone and I have no idea how to fix it! Help!

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Ive been here and all over the Nokia site and spoke to M$ via online chat support Windows Phone and come up that no one including T Mobile can fix or know crap whats going on with the SYNCING and NET SHARING issues or lack their of with the LUMIA 925!!!!

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Ive been here and all over the Nokia site and spoke to M$ via online chat support Windows Phone and come up that no one including T Mobile can fix or know crap whats going on with the SYNCING and NET SHARING issues or lack their of with the LUMIA 925!!!!

... and that's probably a T-Mobile issue, not the device (or device manufacturer).

I've heard of the NET SHARING issue (I assume you mean tethering) but not the SYNCING issue.

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Thank you for responding thats the least one can ask I appreciate that

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm, not sure what you wanted (besides Legere's head),
IF (as I say) it's T-Mobile's issue, you need to ... well, there's really NOTHING you CAN do. :excited: :cool: :evil:

Last edited:

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
If I remember correctly, didn't you flash your phone?

for the OP,
I stand corrected, it's a PEBCAK issue - you could re-flash your phone with another (different) ROM, until you find one you like. Read some of your previous posts ...

Karma is a ***** ! :evil: :confused: :evil: :cool:

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm, not sure what you wanted (besides Legere's head),
IF (as I say) it's T-Mobile's issue, you need to ... well, there's really NOTHING you CAN do. :excited: :cool: :evil:

No i was being legit because i can never get no one to answer my posts/threads without Trolling ..I was being appreciative

Last edited:

Yazen

Banned
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm T-Mobile net sharing has worked for me on Black (pre-DP) and on Cyan.
The firmware and OS version of your device would be useful ;)

Andrew Brown3

Banned
Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
No it would not be uses at all because clearly you and other respond and have no reading comprehension skills!........ONCE AGAIN!! It worked BLACK , Preview Developer 8.1 - used Nokia Recovery Suite plunged in phone it installed Black again ( as this was the latest because Cyan hadn't hit T mobile until Oct 28th ! ) it installed Black and voila Internet Sharing when turned on says CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE !!!! Pretty straight forward man !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05