Headset Stopped Working. Help!!!!??

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I know its not my headset because it works on my other devices but for son reason it stopped working on my L925. It was working just fine last week.
Sent from Nokia Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Could you perhaps elaborate a bit, stopped working how? The phone is not recognizing the headset? The answer button isn't working?

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I had problems with my headset a while back, suddenly music started pausing for no apparent reason and finally the phone started switching to speaker while the headset was plugged in. I still had warranty left so took the phone to a service center. They replaced the top connector board (headset jack, SIM tray and USB connector) and no more problems with the headset.

johnskrilla

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I had problems with my headset a while back, suddenly music started pausing for no apparent reason and finally the phone started switching to speaker while the headset was plugged in. I still had warranty left so took the phone to a service center. They replaced the top connector board (headset jack, SIM tray and USB connector) and no more problems with the headset.

How much does it cost if im not under warranty.

iSicle

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
How much does it cost if im not under warranty.

Sadly I can't say, though I think they could've fixed it just by replacing the headphone jack, which I'd imagine isn't that expensive, and not the the whole assembly. (don't quote me on that though) But since it was under warranty they opted to changing the whole thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05