Black 925 with grey back??

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody tried taking the black Lumia 925 and swapping the black back with grey or white?? If so could you post some photos....I really wanna see how it looks, I might consider doing it...:smile:

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
Has anybody tried taking the black Lumia 925 and swapping the black back with grey or white?? If so could you post some photos....I really wanna see how it looks, I might consider doing it...:smile:

Sry pal I have white 925 with Red as back case. I bet others have already tried this wait for their answer. Whichever case u may choose it will be the one of the most beautiful lumias that nokia has ever produced :)

bo_woods

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Sry pal I have white 925 with Red as back case. I bet others have already tried this wait for their answer. Whichever case u may choose it will be the one of the most beautiful lumias that nokia has ever produced :)

I not talking about cases, I'm talking about swapping out the back plate of the 925

Conan143

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't think u can swap easily the back plate as it is rigidly fixed (of course u can with sufficient tools) and there will be no individual back plates to buy from online. If at all if u have spare back plate or trying to switch back plates from two Lumia 925 's and think u can disassemble it go ahead. I think no one has ever tried what you are trying to do now. Anyway wait for answer from other people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12