Highest battery backup I've ever got from my phone Nokia Lumia 925 I'm so exited to share it.

K K VinayKumar

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
* Turn off all the apps that are allowed to run in background.
* Turn on mobile data only when needed.
* Keep media activities to the minimum.
* Make sure screen brightness is set to automatic.
* Set lock screen timeout to 30 sec.
* Set Wi-Fi to turn on manually & connect to Wi-Fi only when needed.
* Keep mobile connection to 2G always & switch to 3G or higher network speed only when using mobile data.
* Make sure that your mobile is not getting heated up while using. Heat causes battery to drain out quickly.

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Having a smartphone doesn't mean that you should keep on using all those features always. You should use them only when needed.

For me, having a smartphone means getting information at a glance, push emails, phone connecting to 3G and Wifi automatically when needed, syncing with my band automatically over BT, not on demand.

Yes, I need everything all the time. That is why I got a smartphone

Daneshd1

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Well my record is 5hours max .. On average use .. On Lumia 925 .. I dont get more than 5hours at alll .. Using it since a year now .. ..

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The biggest drain of all is really 3g / H+, poorly optimized apps would be a close second.

Wi Fi not so much as long you turn it off when out of range from a hotspot.

The screen well you can't really use the phone without interacting with the screen can you? :evil: (not everyone has access to Cortana).

K K VinayKumar

Feb 24, 2015
Visit site
Note: It was just an experiment, I was also surprised as much as are to see that much long battery backup. Everyday i'll be getting battery backup of 1 day. Yes, on those following days i used my phone as a "basic phone" with basic operations & few minutes of browsing and checking of emails.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3