Why is my Lumia 925 stuck on airplane mode after upgrading to Windows phone 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why is my lumia 925 stuck on airplane mode after upgrading windows phone 10?

When i was updating my phone i kept it on airplane mode but after the windows 10 finished insalling it remains that way ....could any one please help me

HungryVillagers

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: why is my lumia 925 stuck on airplane mode after upgrading windows phone 10?

I have had the same exact issue. My phones airplane mode became inaccessible, and as soon as that happened my cellular connection disappeared and I could no longer use my phone to call, text, or do anything Requiring Internet connection when not connected to WiFi. Subsequemtly, I have had to file am insurance claim for my Nokia Lucia 925, and I want to know if anybody figures out how to solve this issue in case it happens with my new phone I get.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is my lumia 925 stuck on airplane mode after upgrading windows phone 10?

I have had the same exact issue. My phones airplane mode became inaccessible, and as soon as that happened my cellular connection disappeared and I could no longer use my phone to call, text, or do anything Requiring Internet connection when not connected to WiFi. Subsequemtly, I have had to file am insurance claim for my Nokia Lucia 925, and I want to know if anybody figures out how to solve this issue in case it happens with my new phone I get.

Did you try to revert your phone to the safety of Windows Phone 8.1 using the tool they have first?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb