Why isn't the power button on my Nokia Lumia 925 not responding?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why isn't the power button in my nokia lumia 925 not responding?

The power button in my lumia 925 doesn't work, so i have trouble locking the screen and can't turn it off either. But i can let the screen lock after sometime and then soft reset using the power button and the volume up down buttons, but after this issue came up on a couple of days the button responded for about two or three attempts with a slight delay in the respond time and then again went back to the state of not responding... Any solution to this problem?
PS: this issue occurred a short while after updating to denim, so does that have anything to do with this?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why isn't the power button in my nokia lumia 925 not responding?

Might be a hardware issue rearing its head there...

I'm not sure what you can do other than servicing it, but you can enable "double-tap-to-wake" in the settings > touch menu and get one of those apps like "touch and lock"? to put it to sleep.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why isn't the power button in my nokia lumia 925 not responding?

I've only been able to update to Cyan, even with the Preview for Developers. It must be limited by ATT, yes?

There's the problem!

AT&T just being itself I guess. If its any consolation though, Denim isn't anything big. Cyan works fine with the relatively minor update that Update 1 is. (considering it doesnt have any new features for our devices)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923