My Lumia 925 display doesn't work

soheil08

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi
last night i put in charge my lumia 925 and in the morning when i plug out it, i saw it didnt display anything. first i thought it is off but after that i realized it is on and it doesnt display anything. the light of buttons (windows logo, search and back) in bottom of screen is ok and its on but screen is dead. i soft-reset it but it stlil doesnt display anything
pls help me :unhappy:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Have you tried connecting your phone to your PC and see if it actually can be recognized?

At any rate, either the connection of your screen has become loose or your screen already needs replacement - both of these can be done by qualified technicians in a service center.

By the way, if you can recall, what OS version does your L925 have? 8, 8.1 or 10TP?

soheil08

Aug 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi
i connected to my laptop and its recognized my lumia 925
The OS was winphone 8.1
I update it according to the microsoft updates and my last update was for 3 or 4 month ago.

pls help me and thank you !!!

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It's good that your phone can still be recognized - this indicates that your phone is still working (no corrupt OS, etc.), but the screen just isn't working. This could also mean that a connection may have just come loose. If this is the case, then performing a ROM re-installation will not fix the issue; either take your phone to a service center or open it up yourself in an attempt to check and reconnect the screen (if it was indeed disconnected).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786