Access Point Udate / Settings

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I have a Tmobile Nokua 925. I updated to Windows 10 with the insider app and the update went smoothly. I am using the phone with a Nano aim previously in my iPhone with an adapter

For some reason I have no data access. Any time I try and use mobile internet with the WiFi off it says I have no internet connection. I took a look at the access point settings and they seem to be correct based on what is available on the Tmobile website. But when I try activate the Tmobile access point profile it gives me a.n error ..

Voice calls, sms, and Gps all work fine as does WiFi. However since the main reason I got this Waa to have access to he native Tmobile 4G on the 1700 band that my previous ATT phone did not have this is a problem.

Suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Tmobile Nokua 925. I updated to Windows 10 with the insider app and the update went smoothly. I am using the phone with a Nano aim previously in my iPhone with an adapter

For some reason I have no data access. Any time I try and use mobile internet with the WiFi off it says I have no internet connection. I took a look at the access point settings and they seem to be correct based on what is available on the Tmobile website. But when I try activate the Tmobile access point profile it gives me a.n error ..

Voice calls, sms, and Gps all work fine as does WiFi. However since the main reason I got this Waa to have access to he native Tmobile 4G on the 1700 band that my previous ATT phone did not have this is a problem.

Suggestions?

Could you check the APN settings with a T Mobile representative? They might better know what to do

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
May have to go to a t mobile store for that. I checked it against what was listed on the website and it is identical. So I don't think the settings are incorrect...

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I called Tmobile and gave them my old micro sim card number and asked them to switch my number to it. Waiting for that to happen...

Old_Mil

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I think this is a windows 10 issue on the 925. I put another micro sim in and it had the same issue...but after a rolling it back to 8.1 it worked fine.

tbird635a

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Here's what works for me on my 925 under w10M

create new Internet and MMS apn's .
Change ONLY the fields listed below , and don't forget the hyphen.

Internet APN
give it a profile name.
Change only the APN field to

fast.t-mobile.com

hit "save" then activate it by tapping it and hitting "apply"

under MMS APN
give it a profile name
Change the APN field to

fast.t-mobile.com

next change ONLY the MMSC url to

mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc

apply profile.