Windows Insider Server Error?

SomeDude43

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Pulled the old phone out to try new th2 build that was released recently 11/8/16 dated?
So reading through comments realized phone needs to be opted out of insider ring as I had previously set it at.
Every time I tried to stop insider preview, keep getting an error : Server error cannot load your program please check date/time??
Things I've done so far:
Changed sim cards (tried without one)
Soft reset(lost count how many times)
Hard reset(through phone not using wdrt)
Every posts suggested these steps + using wdrt and rolling back to 8.1 (can't do that because I want th2 on this phone)
Every other posts about server error were from the past when Lumia 925 was still listed in insider So could come back to insider preview, since we can't do that anymore what are the wy to get around this server error? Also, do not want to go the registry hacking route....
Any ideas ?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
What exactly is it that you're trying to do? Sorry it wasn't very clear to me. Apart from the server error, I think that you're trying to upgrade to w10m?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Your only option is to use the recovery tool, wipe the device, go through the updates, apply reg. hack, get back to where you wanted to be and then removing the reg.hack (I think I saw that as an option on xda)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs