928 Rage :)

All Hallows Eve

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
What other killer feature would there be, they can't make a total radical change atm until the next iteration of their flagship phone.

I can't really think of any killer features they could add to what they have already implemented. A notification light would be cool. The separate volume control thing that people were complaining about would be nice. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't really think of any killer features they could add to what they have already implemented. A notification light would be cool. The separate volume control thing that people were complaining about would be nice. Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Separate volume control is tied to WP8 - I don't even think Nokia could write an app to change that. I'm hoping MS hears the whole lot of us pissing and moaning about that and changes it in Blue. I'd love to see the notification light tied to the wireless charging dock using NFC - use that for something, guys!

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm definitely waiting for this. However, Verizon's cheapest plan is $110/month. Right now I'm paying $68 on AT&T. Verizon is a total ripoff.

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
There's cheaper plans, although you lose the sole reason for being on Verizon in the first place since you can't use hardly any data.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Cheapest is 100? Really, the shared plans are actually fairly affordable. With 2 smart phones and 4 GB is the same price as unlimited on sprint (unlimited slow data is hardly unlimited if I don't want to use now is it?). We average 400 MB now, figure we'll get over 2 GB with LTE and better coverage.

antsin3d

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
We pay $190 for our shared VZW 2GB LTE plan. Not cheap, but absolutely worth the jump from Sprint. Shoot, just being able to make/receive phone calls inside stores like Walmart is worth it.

Funky Cricket

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
We pay $190 for our shared VZW 2GB LTE plan. Not cheap, but absolutely worth the jump from Sprint. Shoot, just being able to make/receive phone calls inside stores like Walmart is worth it.

yah, walking in Meijer and going to no bars is getting old. I figure we'll be in the 180 range with insurance.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site

How many devices? We have two smartphones, and the same data, and ours is $143. Check with your employer to see if you get a discount. I think mine was either 20 or 25%

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
The new locked down data plans scare me. My month just started over a couple days ago and I already burned through 1.5gb. I doubt I could share data with anyone.

No that's 2gb for myself. Idk how it works but everybody has their own data, we just share unlimited minutes and texts. Something weird like that.

antsin3d

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
How many devices? We have two smartphones, and the same data, and ours is $143. Check with your employer to see if you get a discount. I think mine was either 20 or 25%

That's with 3 devices plus insurance on them and visual voicemail for mine (two Lumia 822s and an iPhone 5). The 822 I got for my mom to introduce her to smartphones is having the gear+lightning bolt issue regularly though, plus the volume issue, so she'll have to take it in and probably have it swapped. =\

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss