928 - Laser or Catwalk???

Winthrod

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Earlier this year, when the rumors about new phones from Nokia came out there were two flagship level phones in development, the Laser and the Catwalk. Shortly after that it was said that the Laser was going to be the Verizon 920 equivalent and that the Catwalk was going to be fore T-Mob (or maybe international, can't remember offhand right now). And, at the time, the Laser was just going to be a 920 with a Xeon flash and an aluminum body.

Now, there are rumors are saying that Catwalk is the 928 for Verizon? What happened to the Laser? Is the Laser the US version and the Catwalk the international version?

So, can anybody shed some light on why a week ago they were calling the Verizon 920 variant the Laser and that it was due out in April and now they're calling it the Catwalk and it's due out in May?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I was preparing for my purchase of the laser when the story broke reminding me about the catwalk...it completely slipped my mind!!! So, with that being said, I probably would prefer the catwalk. (The 920 was too thick for me.) But I would love to see them both up close to compare.

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Feeding off websites that don't know any better. 928 = Laser.
THIS.

If I were going to run a third rate phone-tech website, one of the sites I'd be feeding off of is WPCentral. This just proves that we are smarter than the people running the third rate sites. :wink:

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Seriously... Can we stop using the word catwalk? I can't get the Right Said Fred song out if my head. It's not cool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium