Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanked by:
    Wow, great find! Did you tip WPCentral?

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Ugly Verizon logo placement. Great looking phone though

So Nokia Drive + isn't Beta anymore. AT&T customers were just beta testers. :)

Global Posts
    2,048 Global Posts
    Wonder what the other colors are? Looks cool sans the logos.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
    Now we are getting somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by mythra View Post
    So Nokia Drive + isn't Beta anymore. AT&T customers were just beta testers. :)
    They also ditched the HERE branding - their UI screenshot mocker-upper must have been pulling from old tile PSDs or something...

The Nokia logo just looks wrong on the left and there are all these extra holes in it now (mic on the front and speaker on the back). Screw it, I'm keeping my 920 :)
    Quote Originally Posted by cameradork View Post
    They also ditched the HERE branding - their UI screenshot mocker-upper must have been pulling from old tile PSDs or something...

The Nokia logo just looks wrong on the left and there are all these extra holes in it now (mic on the front and speaker on the back). Screw it, I'm keeping my 920 :)
    These are mock ups, meaning that not everything on the UI will look 100% as it really is.

The nokia logo was on the left on the 900. I thought when the 920 was announced, that it was weird that the Nokia was on the right.

Oh, and the noise cancellation mic is on the back now, versus on the top, as on the 920.

Quote Originally Posted by unstoppablekem View Post
    These are mock ups, meaning that not everything on the UI will look 100% as it really is.
    shh! I'm trying to make myself feel better about no longer having the latest and greatest WP device!
    shh! I'm trying to make myself feel better about no longer having the latest and greatest WP device!
    lol I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's exactly what everyone is doing in the comments for the leaked image article!
    cameradork and nanowerx like this.

I really like the look of it. Hopefully we hear a release date soon, I'm going on vacation on the 29th and would really like to have this camera while on my trip!

Yes, I'm totally stoked. I just got a surface pro with the cyan touch cover. Hopefully this comes in cyan as well! :)

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I might just wait for this instead of getting the 920 (verizon has the best coverage by FAR where I live in nebraska).

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Can't tell if it will be thinner than the 920 or not given the position of the pics and how the Lumia 920's leak pics were.

a1nsga8cuaeey2s.jpg

Looks like they might have the same dimensions.
    Can people keep the ugly comments to themselves? I mean really? It's all subjective. Personally I think this phone looks really great from the start too. The design of the 822 and 920 took me a while to appreciate/like.

I am actually happy with the Verizon logo. I knew it would be somewhere and to my it doesn't look too offensive where it is. Like others I got my hopes up for aluminum etc but this is pretty much what I wanted prior to the rumor mill building it up. Can't wait to get it day 1. I just wish they would get a color that I could fall in love with.
    dnlbntl likes this.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by odin09 View Post
    I am actually happy with the Verizon logo. I knew it would be somewhere and to my it doesn't look too offensive where it is. Like others I got my hopes up for aluminum etc but this is pretty much what I wanted prior to the rumor mill building it up. Can't wait to get it day 1. I just wish they would get a color that I could fall in love with.
    This is laser not catwalk. Catwalk will be announced mid May, releasing probably in June. That will have aluminium, probably slightly improved internals too.

I like it! it copied the 8x design but then again, the htc copied nokia in the first place

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I don't get the want for aluminum. Most people put there phones in plastic cases, anyway (at least, most people I know). It's not like your going to feel it all the time. Plus, this is what happened to the HTC One's aluminum body (@2:08, @3:49, @5:15, and if you drop it on it's face see @6:21).

Plastic is fine. I think the reason people have a problem with it is because samsung makes it feel cheap (see the "sparkling" effect they tried to add to the S4, it just seems like a cheap version of the back of the Nexus 4 IMO).
    baaahthesheep likes this.

Global Posts
    1,435 Global Posts
    I dont like the mic on the bottom
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast of Haeven View Post
    lol I couldn't put my finger on it, but that's exactly what everyone is doing in the comments for the leaked image article!
    For sure. If the phone styles were flipped they would of said it's too chunky, heavy, ect.... lol. Jealousy is a weak emotion and it seems to be everywhere on the internet. People feel they have tu justify their purchase and what not. The 920 is an awesome phone, but the 928 is clearly better.

I like it and will be getting this phone

Global Posts
    1,931 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
    I like it and will be getting this phone
    I still say, SO FAR, it looks almost like a HTC 8x...Hmmm... Still waiting on the specs, If it's got a MicroSDXC slot, I will get it. If not, I will be waiting for 8.5/9 devices. It looks nice so far but, like my HTC 8X I worry about being out of space. I am always deleting stuff to add new stuff on my 8X...(that is for sale)
    XV6700(Apache)>XV6800->HTC Touch Pro 2(XV6875) ->HTC Trophy ->VZW HTC 8X ->Nokia Lumia 928 -> Nokia Lumia ICON (929)

Page 1 of 25 12345611 ... LastLast