Well, tomorrow is the big 928 announcement!

DurnDurnDurn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Do we know it's tomorrow? I want it to be tomorrow as well, but I don't think anything has been said that it will be tomorrow other than a week after Honest gets his hands on it we can expect an announcement right?

slick5150

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Whenever it's announced, I'm only ordering once it's confirmed Verizon has stopped disabling the group messaging feature on their WP8 phones. I rely heavily on that for work and it boggles my mind why they block that feature.

rkremers

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Nokia is announcing its earnings tomorrow. I used to do PR for a company VERY involved in Windows Phone, and I have a hard time believing they'd announce a new product the same day as earnings from a strategic comms perspective... Unless the earnings are so bad, they want to use the product announcement to excite investors, which is actually plausible.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Nokia is announcing its earnings tomorrow. I used to do PR for a company VERY involved in Windows Phone, and I have a hard time believing they'd announce a new product the same day as earnings from a strategic comms perspective... Unless the earnings are so bad, they want to use the product announcement to excite investors, which is actually plausible.

If it is so bad then there would have been a warning from Nokia earlier?. I think it will go along the expected lines.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Well, the announcement is up to Verizon, so Nokia's earnings call shouldn't impact it one way or another. Here's hoping.:angel:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786