Nokia Lumia 928 Nokia US Page

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
hang on - i wake up , look at the main WPC site and all heck broke loose overnight?!! :)
The symbiantweet site was traditionally a nokia site but now reports on all news related to Nokia - not just symbian... they are usually pretty close to front line on news.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
WAAAIIIITTT a sec.... Did you say HALF LIFE 3 was confirmed ? OMG been waiting for that one for a LONG time (reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever...and it almost sucked when it came out).

Link please ! ? ! ?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I would rather have Portal 3. Those games are one of the few that I pretty much sat down and wouldn't stop playing till I beat it. They are short but goodness that are awesome!

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
So if you can link directly to the page and the world knows about it (by now), why isn't it listed on the Nokia page for "All phones"??? Cmon Verizon! It's time to get off the pot already!!! Just make it official!!!

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
WAAAIIIITTT a sec.... Did you say HALF LIFE 3 was confirmed ? OMG been waiting for that one for a LONG time (reminds me of Duke Nukem Forever...and it almost sucked when it came out).

Link please ! ? ! ?

I'm waiting for HL3 too.
And duke nukem didn't 'almost' suck, it totally sucked. Graphics was awful for something that took 10 yrs to develop, everything just looked like it was year 2001. I tried playing it but stopped very quickly.
Far Cry 3 took way less time, the graphics was amazing, and gameplay felt new and fresh, for example :)

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
According to Tom Warren it has been 'delayed' again until later in the month. I wonder if this page was done to put some pressure on Verizon. Surely Nokia believes the phone is ready to go if they're starting to advertise it.

baaahthesheep

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Well they changed the video on the 928 homepage to the distortion-free audio recording YT vid. I'd think that with this wave of official ads the past few days, the announcement date should be soon, probably tomorrow like some people are saying.

jmajid

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
@mobilevortex - thanks for taking the time to show your thoughts -
but, i see a microphone, the usb, and the sim slot (in a new configuration/way to open it...
no?
having said this...remember the 928 covers we have seen? there were several slots cut out on the back corner that i havnt seen anyone tell me what they are for...
oh, we are just dying to see this phone in the real light of day...
and to my eyes, i really like the way the white looks and the 928 overall looks nicer than the 920 and i like the way the 920 looks, but today if all that was different were the looks (and specs were the same) id buy the 928 for its looks...

EDIT:
might have to take back my microphone idea!!! just saw a photo on tweeted by Mark Guim of TheNokiaBlog... which does show a microphone on the back of the phone towards the top edge.... now that makes me wonder if they would position two mics at the top of the phone or not...
perhaps you are right?
link to tweet:
https://twitter.com/markguim/status/332269642519289856/photo/1

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss